Mutiara Kata

Harta yang paling menguntungkan ialah SABAR. Teman yang paling akrab adalah AMAL. Pengawal peribadi yang paling waspada DIAM. Bahasa yang paling manis SENYUM. Dan ibadah yang paling indah tentunya KHUSYUK

Friday 14 December 2012

Suka suka

Assalamualaikum & Hi.
So, here we meet again this night. Before that click Here . Rest out your mind first. Act, there is nothing to update about. So here i just make this entry for 'suka suka'. After an hour edit here and there. At last, here we go how my blog look alike. I know it was not so cute but i think its okay la. Simple much. While editing my blog still have time to chew something. Hehe. Yeah, i just take biscuits Marie. Everyone have gone to their bed. So here i am all alone. So.... so... so... Bye ! My bed is calling for me. Goodnight earthlings. XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment